- Signed MoU with Infineon on SiC Collaboration for EV Development
- Collaborated with Taiwan’s Chang Gung University on AI Talent Cultivation
- Global HQ Certified UL2799 with the Highest Platinum Rating
- Signed MoU with National Taiwan Ocean University on Marine Conservation and Sustainable Use of Recycling Resources
- Showcased EV & Key Components at Autotronics Taipei
- Announced Collaboration with Kaohsiung City for Smart City Project
- Completed Production of First 5 Monarch MK-V Tractors in Ohio
- Partnered with We Energies on Clean Energy Project in Wisconsin
- Established Green Energy Investment Platform with CDIB Capital to Facilitate Supply Chain’s Access to Green Energy
- Collaborated with Google Taiwan for “Project Hatcher” to Support Local Start-ups
- Battery Center in Kaohsiung City Held Groundbreaking Ceremony
GHG Reduction Targets Validated by SBTi
Achieved ESG Risk Rating of 10.5 (low-risk) in 《Sustainalytics》 Report
Clarivate Top 100 Global Innovators – Awarded in 6 Consecutive Years
- Electric Bus MODEL T Began Offering Shuttle Services at TPE Headquarters
- Led Sonatus’ US$75 Million Fundraising Round to Accelerate Vehicle Software Innovation
- Foxconn-initiated "Harmony in Medical and Technology" Officially Launched in Taiwan
- Hon Hai Research Institute Collaborated with Mitacs on Quantum Research Program in Canada
- Foxconn and Indika Energy Provide Electric Buses for B20 and G20 Indonesia
- Formed Joint Venture Company "Ceer" with Saudi Arabia’s PIF
- HHTD 2022 Unveiled Two Concept Prototype EVs “MODEL B” and “MODEL V”, Defining CDMS in EV
- HHTD 2022 Hon Hai Research Institute (HHRI) Showcased Advanced Research Results and Technical Solutions
- Model T Electric Buses Delivered to SanDi Subsidiary Tainan Bus
- Signed MOU with INDIEV to Produce Prototype INDI One in Ohio
- Formed Joint Venture with Indika Energy to Accelerate EV Industry in Indonesia
- Signed CMA with Monarch Tractor to Build Next-Generation Agricultural Equipment and Battery Packs at Foxconn Ohio
- Partnered with NXP to Develop Next-Generation EV Platforms
- Invested in Taisic Materiales Corp. to Build Vertically Integrated Supply Chain of Semiconductor and EV
- Established Battery Cell Research & New Product Introduction Center at Taiwan’s Kaohsiung Hofa Industrial Park
- Xsemi Obtained Capital Increase from Hon Hai & YAGEO Group and Became the Largest Shareholder of Advanced Power Electronics Corp.
- Completed the Facility Purchase of Ohio EV Plant
- Revealed 32 Long-term ESG Goals for Sustainable Operations
- Signed MoU on Green Power Purchase with Foxwell Power to Accelerate Net Zero
- Acquired arQana’s Wireless Telecommunications Business
- Established Nomination Committee Dedicated to Corporate Governance
- Launched Patent-sharing Program Providing 1,400 Patents to Support Start-ups
- Taipei Headquarters as the 1st Factory Office in Taiwan to Receive Fitwel’s Healthy Building Certification
- Delivered Electric Bus MODEL T to Kaohsiung City
- Invested in XRSPACE to Create Metaverse Ecosystem
- Established Joint Venture with Saudi Arabia’s PIF
- Signed MoU with Gogoro, IBC and Indika to Jointly Develop EV Ecosystem
- Signed MoU with Vedanta for Manufacturing Semiconductors in India
Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable Development Industrial Enterprises
Forbes Global 2000 – Ranked 124th
Global Views Monthly CSR & ESG Award – First Prize in the Category of Electronic Technology Industry
Clarivate Top 100 Global Innovators – Awarded in 5 Consecutive Years
- Donated BNT Vaccines to Executive Yuan
- Established Hon Hai Research Institute – The Drive for Next-Generation Technology
- Debuted 3 Self-Developed EV Models on HHTD 21: Model C, Model E, Model T
- Formed Strategic Partnership with Lordstown Motors and Acquired Its EV Plant in Ohio
- Signed Agreement with Fisker to Build EV
- Created Joint Venture with PTT for EV Production in Thailand
- Announced Cooperation with Nidec to Strengthen Power on EV Key Component Development
- Formed Semicondctor Joint Venture “Xsemi”with Yageo Group
- Acquired Macronix’s 6-inch Wafer Fab in Hsinchu Science Park
- Teamed up with CTBC Financial on EV Industry Fund
- Announced Strategic Partnership with Gogoro on Expansion of Battery Swapping System and Smartscooters
- Invested in Gigasolar to Develop EV Battery Components
- Announced partnership with Geely Automobile Holdings Limited and Byton Group for foray into electronic vehicles
- Stellantis, Foxconn to Develop Breakthrough Digital Cockpits and Personalized Connected Services with Mobile Drive Joint
Fortune Global 500 – Ranked 22nd
Clarivate Top 100 Global Innovators – awarded in 4 consecutive years – only Taiwan’s private enterprise on the list
- Announced partnership with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V., Yulon Group for foray into electronic vehicles
- Established Foxconn Institute for Research in Science and Technology
- Placed on Hon Hai Tech Day 2020
- Established MIH Alliance
Ranked 26th among Fortune Global 500 rankings
Liu, Young-Way named the Chairman of Hon Hai Technology Group (Foxconn)
Ranked 25th among Forbes Top 100 Digital Companies.
Ranked 24th among Fortune Global 500 rankings; Foxconn was the only company from Taiwan to place within the Top 100.
Foxconn Czech Republic Ranked 2nd in the Czech Republic Top 100 Companies.
Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii) listed on A shares in the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
Top 50 Smartest Companies in the MIT Technology Review.
Shortlisted in Forbes World's Best Employers.
Announced Key Strategic Tenets of Cloud Computing, Mobile Terminals, Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, Artificial Intelligence (AI), High-Speed Networks, and Robots.
Foxconn Interconnect Technology listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
U.S. Flying Eagle Program launched
Strategic Alliance with Sharp Corporation.
Reveals Future Strategy for the "8K + 5G" Space.
Proposed the "Six Flows" of the Company; to provide impetus for the Industry of Internet.
Ranked 31th among Fortune Global 500.
Ranked 1st in CommonWealth Magazine's Taiwan Top 1000.
Invested in Asia Pacific Telecom Co., gained entry into the telecommunication industry.
Proposed the Vision of the 8 Screens, 1 Internet, 1 Cloud Strategy.
Ranked 60th among Fortune Global 500.
Initiated Brazil Project.
Opening of Chengdu and Zhengzhou Science and Technology Parks.
Ranked 109th among Fortune Global 500.
Inauguration of the Chongqing Science and Technology Park.
Acquisition of the Mexico (Tijuana) LCD Factory.
Inauguration of Yantai Science and Technology Park
Revenue Exceeds 1 Trillion NTD.
FIH Mobile Limited. listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Worlds Largest 3C Manufacturing and Services Factory
Ranked 1st in both the China's Top 100 Exporters and the Greater China Region.
Establishment of the European Operational Headquarters in the Czech Republic.
Becomes Taiwan's largest Private Manufacturing Enterprise.
Pioneering CMMS (Component Module Move & Service) innovative business model
Shortlisted in the Business Weekly (US) Global IT Top 100.
Initiation of Large-Scale Construction for the Shenzhen Longhua Science and Technology Park
Begins Shenzhen Longhua Science and Technology Park construction, enters Personal Computers and Barebone Computers sector.
Listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange on the 18th of June (Ticker: 2317.TW)
Start investing in China
Commencement of the first phase of Taipei (Tucheng) Factory, expanding capital investment and increased value of asset by 1.6 times.
Established US Subsidiary, FOXCONN.
Altered Company Name to "Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd."
Production of Home Appliances Components, and established Chemical Plating Department.
Established Hon Hai Plastics Corporation.