Audit Committee (First term of office: 2016/7/1 – 2019/6/30)
The Company’s Audit Committee was set up in July 2016. The Audit Committee shall faithfully carry out the following duties and submit any proposals to Board of Directors meeting for discussions.
- The adoption of or amendments to the internal control system pursuant to Article 14-1 of the Securities and Exchange Act.
- Assessment of the effectiveness of the internal control system.
- The adoption or amendment, pursuant to Article 36-1 of the Securities and Exchange Act, of the procedures for handling financial or business activities of a material nature, such as acquisition or disposal of assets, derivatives trading, loaning of funds to others, and endorsements or guarantees for others.
- Matters in which a director is an interested party.
- Asset transactions or derivatives trading of a material nature.
- Loans of funds, endorsements, or provision of guarantees of a material nature.
- The offering, issuance, or private placement of equity-type securities.
- The hiring or dismissal of a certified public accountant, or their compensation.
- The appointment or discharge of a financial, accounting, or internal audit officer.
- Annual and semi-annual financial reports.
- Other material matters as may be required by this Corporation or by the competent authority.
Compensation Committee (Third term of office: 2016/7/1 – 2019/6/30)
The Company’s Compensation Committee was set up in September 2011. The Compensation Committee shall faithfully carry out the following duties and submit any proposals to Board of Directors meeting for discussions.
- Periodically review these procedures and propose any amendments.
- Set and regularly review annual and long-term performance goals and salary compensation policies, systems, standards and structure of the Company’s directors, supervisors, and managers.
- Assess the performance objectives of the Company’s directors, supervisors and managers on a regular basis to determine the items and amount of compensation for them.
Members of the Committee
|Name||Educational Background and Career Experience|
Ph. D. in Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University
Honorary Doctorate degree from City University of Hong Kong
Fellow of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
Vice President of Interactive Media Dept. of Apple, Inc.
Vice President and General Manager of Internet Dept. of Silicon Graphics Inc. (SGI)
President of Cosmo Software
Vice President of Natural Interactive Software and Services Dept. of Microsoft
Corporate Vice President of Microsoft Corp.
Global Vice President and President of Greater China, Google Inc.
Chairman and CEO of Innovation Works
Non-Executive Director of Meitu Inc.
M.D., School of Medicine, Chung Shan Medical University
Honorary Doctorate degree from National Defense Medical Center
Director of Dept. of Health, Executive Yuan
Chairman of National Health Research Institutes
Dean of Chi Mei Hospital
Director of Dept. of Surgery of Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Director of Pomona Health Insurance Company
Visiting Staff of Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Chief Resident of Dept. of Surgery of Mercy Philadelphia Hospital
Resident of Dept. of Surgery of Mercy Hospital Jefferson
Resident of Dept. of Surgery of Hospital of Saint Raphael at Yale
Chairman of Adimmune Corp.
Committee Meeting Attendance Record:
|Audit Committee||Compensation Committee|
|Number of Meetings||Attendance||%||Number of Meetings||Attendance||%|